Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Recent Movie



One movie that I have really been itching to see since I saw the previews was Inside Man with D-Washington. I hadn't really gotten around to seeing it until last week when it was on HBO but let me tell you that it was an eye opening experience. I mean first of all the way that they robbed the bank would have flawlessly worked in real life as it did in the movie. I'm not getting any ideas but if this whole "college" thing doesn't work out, let me know if you’re interested. Anyway I really enjoyed the movie and thought that it was very exciting and suspenseful. At the time I wasn't really paying any attention to the cinematic things that we learned in class but there where definitely some dank explosions and a lot of yelling. By the time the movie was done I was really inspired and it made me want to do something really exciting so I popped in Madden and played a knuckle biting game online with the G-men versus some kid with the panthers (48-0). The HD really made the movie even better because I felt like I was right there with them. I would have to say that this movie, for me, compared to Oceans Eleven as a really phenomenal robbery movie and that if there’s any chance of Inside Man 2, I hope I can be in it.

3 comments:

PaddyC said...

Inside man does look like a good movie, I should probably go see that one.

finch1212 said...

I agree with you Rohman, I find denzel washington to be one of the best actors out there. He really knows how to make a movie good and knows how to play almost every part he gets. This movie im geussing is pretty good and I mostely agree with you.

nick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.